Thursday 23 October 2014

Yarn Bombing

 
Our first bit of Yarn bombing in Helensville. We decide to decorate the poles in front of Kits shop.
It is opposite to a child care centre which was closed by the time we got there so the children will get a surprise when they get to Kindy in the morning. Looks really cool so we will wait and see how people react to it.
 
My son put on his balaclava in case anyone saw us! he really looked the part maybe next time we will do it in the middle of the night!

If I did this in the dark I would need one of those torches that you wear on your head!

 
Kit crocheted the chain for this post and I did the flowers, he crocheted way more chain than I did flowers, I just spaced the flowers out!
 
 



2 comments:

  1. very cool. love the idea and so cool that your son did not want to be recognised.

    ReplyDelete