Wednesday 8 October 2014

day 90

Day 90
 
10 faces to go and my calico will be full, after a slow start the 100 days have gone pretty fast. And just like last year ( which lasted about 2 days!) I am planning on continuing to do a small creative act every day, at this stage I am planning on filling a page in my sketch book every day with anything, just colour, random lines, a note, a drawing. I will not post everything but if something cool happens I will pop in up for you to see.
 
The book projects are coming along which is good, it takes me longer to write how to do something than it takes me to do it! I guess that's why I am an embroiderer not a writer!
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Look forward to seeing it all Jo. You must be feeling excited. :) Is your son still drawing his faces?

    ReplyDelete