Monday 2 January 2012

Exhibition work

Jan 2nd 2012

Wow, I did it again. I feel this may become part of my day if it is as easy as this.
I have to now think of interesting things to blog along with doing all the stuff I normally do!


                                                                    " Listen" ( detail )

Here are a couple of photos of my latest work. They are ready to go to Wellington for my next exhibition.

" Random Thoughts " at  Minerva, 237 Cuba Street, Wellington NZ from Jan 31st - Feb 25th.


                                                               
                                                             ' Look ' ( detail )

Off now to plan my workshops for the year ahead, I will keep you posted on the new stuff I am planning.
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment