Friday, 2 January 2015


I have been working on my Challenge for the quilt group I belong to. We were given a piece of green striped fabric with flowers on, a new Kaffe Fassett design. It comes in lots of colour ways so I decided to use different colours of the same fabric to create a quilt.
I cut the fabric into squares at 45 degrees to the stripe so when 4 are stitched together they form a square in the centre, well that's the plan. The stripes are all slightly different widths so you don't have to worry about matching them up too much as that would be impossible!

I now need to get some plain fabric to create the borders in between the 2 lots of patterns and then 2 borders around the edge, I will then bind it with the stripe again.

1 comment: