Tuesday 26 August 2014

Day 47

Day 47
 
 
I have started writing my book, I have told you all now so I have to carry on! I have had a talk to a New Zealand publisher and they were great. The plan is to have a book full of projects based on people, faces, bodies etc. from beginner projects up to more advanced. I am going to include blackwork and long and short as well as surface embroidery stitches and a bit of applique. Really excited now that I have spoken to a publisher and found out whet they need and how the whole system works. It will take a while but at least I am starting, I will let you know how it is going but of course I can't put images up here that will end up in the book, I am sure to be doing other things along the way so there will still be stuff to look at and I still have 53 days of the 100 days to go.

1 comment:

  1. That's fantastic Jo. I bet you are excited. I will look forward to seeing it. :)

    ReplyDelete