Wednesday 11 December 2013

New Faces

My computer decided it didn't like the internet for a while, so much so I had to get a computer man to fix it so I am back on track now. I have given up on the 100 numbers, I have just got a couple of jobs which are taking up both time and brain power. One for a fashion designer and one for a new priest, very different but both great jobs. I decided the number had to go, I got to 34, may go back to them after this rush of work is over.

In July next year I am teaching at the Embroiderers guild conference in New Plymouth. I am teaching a class on stitching faces. The students will all bring along a collection of faces and either stitch a series of small ones in different techniques are one large one. They have 3 days so lots should get done.


No comments:

Post a Comment