Tuesday 3 April 2012

Challenging week


This was the latest challenge fabric from the Colour Quarterly group I belong to. It was a real challenge to make a successful piece of work. I decided to do another curved piece to add to my teaching samples when I teach the 'All about curves' class. I made a collection of blocks with curves in them and then spent Sunday rearranging all the block until I came up with a lay out I was happy with.


It now has to be quilted, I have till early June so plenty of time, I just needed to get it off my list of things to do.

I hung my exhibition yesterday at All Things Patchwork. It looks pretty good considering it in hung in the classroom. I have a few finishing touches to do today then it will be all done. It is open until the 20th of April and I will be in the shop all day on April 14th to talk to people about the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment